Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does CBD Make you high?
No – CBD is a Phytocannabinoid and is non-psychoactive (it does not result in mind altering effects)
2. Is there marijuana in the bars?
No – Shredibles bars and products are made with broad spectrum hemp derived CBD oil.
3. When is the best time to eat a Shredible?
Shredibles are good at any point of the day. However, we think the mixture of protein with the holistic healing powers of the CBD oil makes for a perfect recovery bar after workouts!
4. Should I eat the whole bar?
Since there are no intoxicating effects – the consumer should not be worried about eating too big a portion of the bar. Each Shredibles bar has 20mg of CBD, which is a healthy daily amount. Eat the whole bar, save half for later, whatever your style!
5. Will CBD show up on my drug test?
No –Drug tests are testing for THC, the psychoactive cannabinoid, not CBD.
6. Are Shredibles Healthy? Yes. Every ingredient within a Shredibles bar is all natural and vegan friendly. There are no added sugars and each bar is loaded with antioxidants, fiber, protein, omega 3s and broad spectrum CBD oil.
7. What makes Shredibles better than other protein bar companies?
Shredibles is the first protein bar to infuse the power of CBD into all natural ingredients, leading to better recovery for our consumers. While most protein bars are mass-produced in large manufacturing facilities, Shredibles bars are hand made in small batches to ensure the best quality and taste.